Monday, July 6, 2009

This blog's a gonner.

We're still going to be around. Just a private blog (Oprah made me do it...I do everything she says...jk jk jk) So, my life is practically amazing and full of incredible things (come on, just a joke). If you'd like to be a part of my bi-annual postings, please leave your email address in the comments or send it to me at court444@yahoo.com. If you sent me an email before, I've got it. If you think I should have your email address because we're such great friends, leave it anyways. I have no brain and its nothing personal I swear.

31 comments:

kto1s said...

Would love an invite...
caseykatieowens @ gmail

Max Fam said...

heidimaxfield at gmail
thanks!!!

Sibber said...

so, seriously... pick me... sibber5@hotmail you are awesome!

Swa said...

esjaydub104@gmail.com
Sarah Jane

Lindsey said...

YES!!! Oprah didn't make you do it, I did!!! I love your bi-annual postings. Now stick to it or else...I know where you live!

Lindsey said...

Almost forgot to post my email - sickchik@hotmail.com....hhhhhh.

Sid said...

sidlawson@hotmail.com

Brynn said...

I know you already have my email, since I'm one of your favorite cousins and everything, but, it's: dairyqueen18 at hotmail. And it was pretty embarassing trying to explain my email address to our new bishop. The end.

Jennie said...

i think you have my email, but just in case,
jennieandtyson@aol.com

janae said...

I left mine the last round so PLEASE don't foreget me:)

Melz Spot said...

I'd love an invite as well...I enjoy your bi-annual postings & the beautiful photos of your family.
~Melanie melz.emailz@gmail.com

Amy said...

I'd love to be invited!

amyjensen13 at yahoo dot com!

Todd and Melissa said...

I really hope I am cool enough for you! melissa.glover3 at gmail

The Millers said...

rachelamiller@hotmail.com

Sid said...

court- what's your email? i am making mine private too. email me your email. sidneylawson4@gmail.com

Laura said...

Count us in, yo! (please) :)
danwebby@gmail.com

Em N. said...

count me in court, count me in
emilyrnelson@gmail.com
p.s. when in the world are we EVER going to talk, seriously that phone tag was pretty much the worst case of p.t. ever. we need to catch up.

Lorilee said...

i better not miss one posting... or else.
when are you going to be in ut?

Alycia said...

we would love to stay in touch too! alyciaenelson@gmail.com

Laurie Marsh said...

count me in Courtney! Do you already have my email from the newsletter?

Lindsey said...

We are making ours private too! lindseybhill@gmail.com

Lindsey said...

We are making ours private too! lindseybhill@gmail.com

leslie miles stobbe said...

lester_4@hotmail.com

steph said...

bi-annual posts are better than no posts, right?

xoxo,
stephbletzacker@gmail.com

Amy Brindley said...

love the bi-annual catch-up's. I'm headin in that direction. amybrindley@cox.net

jenny said...

want an invite
jenblanck@hotmail.com

Gary and Jadee said...

Courtney, it's Jadee McKay, well now Hallman! I would love an invite to your blog!!! jmashlyn@hotmail.com

Janae said...

where is our invite???

Brooke said...

bgwittwer at gmail!

Goodrich's said...

staciejorg{at}msn.com

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

need an update on your cute family and all your doing! akriggs@hotmail.com